Our Vision for Coleraine Grammar School is to provide a safe environment, with clear boundaries, in which every child is provided with high quality learning opportunities and is inspired to develop a life-long love of learning. Each child is encouraged to develop academic, emotional and physical aspects of their lives within a moral, spiritual and values based framework. This enables pupils to grow as individuals and achieve success in their lives now and in the future. We seek to encourage accountability for actions and solve problems by looking for positive solutions.
Our Core value is RESPECT for self, others and property
Each member of the community is committed to:
- the school’s caring ethos;
- respect for all members of the community
- high standards of behaviour based on self-discipline
- working diligently towards the highest level of attainment and,
- striving to find ways to fulfil, and help others to fulfill, their potential.